Wondering how to find a good Czech mail order bride website? The good news is that you don’t need to waste your time finding a decent platform anymore. Check out this top list of the best Czech brides sites — they are trusted, tested, and proven to work!
Best Sites To Mail Order Czech Brides & To Date Online In 2023
Only 48 Czech women got married to American men in 2019 — that’s 17 times less than the number of new K-1 visa holders from Russia or Ukraine. It’s impossible to call the Czech Republic one of the most popular mail order bride countries — but this doesn’t mean Czech wives are not as good as women from other Eastern European countries. Here, we’ll tell you everything you wanted to know about Czech Mail Order Brides!
Why choose girls for marriage?
Czech women are not 100% Slavs and they are not 100% Germans. They’ve got something from both cultures — as a result, they are both feminine and hard-working, both romantic and rational, both playful and straightforward. Czech mail order wives are not too emotional (like Germans), but at the same time, they are quite traditional when it comes to family roles (like Slavic women). And of course, they are extremely beautiful!
How to meet Czech brides?
Meeting a Czech mail order wife is not that difficult — but only if you do it online. Going to the Czech Republic and approaching women on the streets of Prague can work, too, but it’s much more complicated, time-wasting, and costly than using dating websites. You only need to choose a site and create an account to start communicating with thousands of Czech mail order brides — it’s cheap and really convenient.
What to do and what to avoid on a date with a Czech bride
How to have a great date with a Czech lady? We’ll tell you right here!
- You should pay for the date. Well, things are not so clear when it comes to the “who pays?” question in the Czech Republic, but the majority of women expect men to pay for the dinner.
- Dress your best — it’s not a white tie event, but you mustn’t look like a typical American tourist.
- Be respectful, confident, and act like a gentleman.
Here’s a list of the things you should not do on a date with a Czech girl:
- Don’t try to impress her with your money — she’ll think you want to “buy” her.
- Don’t try to play games with her — Czech brides are pretty direct and they want their men to be straightforward, too.
Pros and cons of dating Czech girls
- They usually have serious intentions (want to get married, not just to have some fun). However, there is no stigma to having a one-night stand in this country, that’s totally ok here.
- They are very open-minded and tolerant, so dating in the Czech Republic won’t be tough for you as a foreigner.
- They speak English quite well, especially the ones in their 20s — so there will most likely not be a language barrier.
These were the advantages of dating a Czech woman. But what else do you need to be aware of?
- They can be cold and reserved on the first dates.
- Czech women for marriage are often more demanding than women from poorer Slavic countries.
How to impress Czech mail order brides?
There are no rules that could guarantee you a successful date with a Czech wife. But it’s not rocket science, actually. Just be confident, be fun, keep the conversation going, show that you’re interested, treat her with respect — all these things work great in any European country and the Czech Republic is not an exception.
If you are interested in Slavic girls, Czech ladies can be exactly what you need. If you’re interested in women from Central Europe, Czech brides can be a great option for you, too. They are the best of both worlds — and they are definitely worth dating.